Skills4communities is a community hub providing information, support and guidance. They offer their services to everyone in the including individuals, families, and business users.
Located in Hull and Beverly, S4C are one of our Work Programme providers and also off a variety of other services including functional Maths, English, ESOL, employability skills, immigration advice, work experience and ICT.
We were delighted to hear that S4C have recently achieved the Matrix re-accreditation, highlighting various areas of particular strength that included:
· A highly committed and competent team of staff delivering what is
considered an excellent service by clients
· Clients considered that the organisation goes beyond its remit to ensure they are supported and their needs are met holistically
· All staff felt able to put ideas forward and gave examples of where these had been implemented
· Clients also gave examples of how their views had been valued and actioned
· The Equality and Diversity policy is implemented throughout the organisation in numerous positive ways
According to the CEO, Andre Ntenda, the staff worked hard as a team to make sure that Skills4Communities was re-accredited again with the Matrix Award. He said,
“What makes us special is that we are a non-profit that continuously reinvests into providing better community resources. Our service is run with the support of qualified staff and volunteers dedicated to improving the lives of others”
3SC would also like to thank S4C for their continued good work on the Work Programme contract and look forward to our continuing relationship.