3SC Work Based Health Assessments EOI – October 2022
3SC invites expressions of interest from organisations who want to work in a consortium to deliver Work Based Health Assessments that may form part of the Access to Work Provision
Access to work’s ‘Work based health assessments’ involve meeting with a customer and discussing the impact their specific condition/s have on their working life. The assessor then identifies solutions, sources suppliers and quotes before writing this into a report. This report is supplied to the employer via the DWP in order to be provided to the customer.
Individuals and organisations with experience of working with adults living with physical or mental health conditions or disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Specific opportunities will vary in size, length and service delivery depending on specific models and service design. These EOIs are not expected to be binding but will form the basis of our work to identify our partners in our further bids.
Interested parties will have experience of the following;
1. Working with physical health conditions and disabilities.
2. Working with Mental health conditions and disabilities.
3. Liaising with and working on Government contracts.
4. Delivering blended delivery incorporating virtual and face to face provision.
5. Working in an agile and flexible manner.
6. Staff with suitable qualifications or experience
Please provide the following details for your organisation by returning the attached EOI by November 10th.
EOI LINK: 3SC Work Based Health Assessments EOI
Gareth Snaith, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC