3SC’s Employment Delivery Partner Survey Results Report
Annually, 3SC survey the delivery partners (DPs) who we are currently contract managing to deliver employability services. The aim of the survey is to get feedback on how well 3SC are contract managing and supporting the delivery partners. The survey also asks for comments and/or suggestions about our service that will help us to continually improve and enhance our existing and future ways of working with delivery partners in our supply chains.
In February 2022, 3SC launched the sixth Employment Delivery Partner Survey. The survey covered:
- Working with 3SC.
- 3SC’s approach to due diligence.
- 3SC’s approach to contract management.
- Contract Performance Assessments (CPAs).
- Communication with 3SC.
- The 3SC website, social media and membership offer.
90% of delivery partners to who the survey was sent completed it. As usual, we are very grateful to those delivery partners who took the time to complete the survey and provide feedback to help us to continue to improve the service we provide.
The responses to how well 3SC is working with delivery partners were overwhelmingly positive and included:
- Overall, 90% of responses to the statements in the survey were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. This is drop of 6% from the 96% positive response rate in the 2021 survey. However, this is due to an increase in responses of N/A which have risen from 3% to 8%. The responses of Disagree or Strongly Disagree remain the same at 2%.
- 95% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would not otherwise have been able to take part in.
- 90% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree 3SC works collaboratively with them to continuously improve services delivered to customers. 4% responded N/A.
- 91% Strongly Agree or Agree that the support provided by their Contract Performance Manager has helped improve their organisation’s performance. 5% were N/A.
- 100% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree the information, support and guidance provided by 3SC during the due diligence process is appropriate to the size and complexity of their organisation.
- 95% of responses to the statements about 3SC’s approach to contract management were positive responses of Strongly Agree and Agree. 2% were negative responses of Disagree and 3% were responses of N/A.
- 100% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC’s Operations Manuals clearly outlines the process by which their contract/grant is delivered and managed.
- 100% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that when they have a query or question, they are given the information they need from 3SC.
- 81% of respondents Strongly Agree or Agree their monthly Contract/Programme Performance Assessment (CPA/PPA) meetings are a useful way to keep them on track with their performance requirements. The remaining 19% of responses were N/A. The reason for this is that some delivery partners have only recently started working with 3SC and had not yet taken part in a CPA/PPA meeting at the time of the survey.
- Overall, 71% of responses to the statements about Information Sharing Sessions were positive responses of Strongly Agree or Agree. 5% of responses were negative responses of Disagree. The remaining 24% were responses of N/A.
- 95% of respondents who answered the question have visited the 3SC website and 86% of respondents have signed up to the 3SC mailing list.
- 80% of respondents who answered the question are aware of 3SC’s social media feeds on Linked In and Twitter. This is an improvement on the 67% who said they were aware of social media feeds in the 2021 survey.
3SC were thrilled with the results which reflect the hard work and commitment of all staff at 3SC in supporting their delivery partners in many ways beyond traditional contract management approach.
We were particularly pleased to see that 91% of respondents Agree or Strongly Agree that the support provided by 3SC to the delivery partners has improved their organisation’s performance and 90% that we work collaboratively with them to continuously improve services delivered to customers. This shows the added support and value that 3SC bring outside of the ‘contract management’ relationship.
In addition, an increase to 95% this year respondents Strongly Agree or Agree that 3SC has enabled them to deliver programmes they would not otherwise have been able to take part in. This response is also particularly gratifying as it shows that 3SC is meeting our core vision of enabling SMEs, particularly third sector SMEs, to deliver an increasing share of public services and those which they would not be able to deliver by themselves without the support of 3SC.
The full report can be found here: 3SC Employment Delivery Partner Survey Results Report 2022 Final
Gareth Snaith, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC