The Cardiff Team Celebrates 10 years of 3SC
As July comes to a close we continued to celebrate our 10th anniversary month with a lively and well attended event in Cardiff.
Our partners were invited to an informal networking meeting where we discussed their exciting new work, their developments and growth and our new Work Based Health Assessment offer, 3SC Membership and our consultancy work.
We also welcomed Assembly Member Jane Hutt, Deputy First Minister and Chief Whip, who showed a great interest and depth of knowledge on our sector and the role of the third sector within our communities.
Amongst those joining 3SC and Jane Hutt AM were:
- Jon Luxton of Cognition associates
- Leanne Waring of C&V College
- Leighton Morris of The Accessibility Group
- Les Dobson of Disability Can Do
- Maurice McCartney of Disability Can Do
- Michelle Pengelly of Whitehead-Ross Education and Consulting
- Petra Kennedy of MTIB
- Sharon Rouse of GROW Cymru
- Sian Jones of Newgate Communications
- Yvonne Jardine of GROW Cymru
- Lewis Gwyther of Practice Solutions
- Ben Moore of Volunteer Space
We’re very grateful for the support and input from all of our partners from the first job start, to the launch of our White Paper in Westminster, to July 2019 and our birthday celebrations. Our sector and partners are at the heart of it all.
If you want to know more about 3SC and our work with the third sector or any of our opportunities then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gareth Snaith, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC