ERSA Awards 2021 are OPEN
3SC are delighted to have supported ERSA for so many years both as an active member and as a supporter of so many of our shared partners. Not the mention that our very own, Kathryn Jellings is the Welsh chair!
Every year ERSA run the prestigious Employability Awards and 2021 is now different. The key question for this year’s awards is “Have you met the Covid Employability Challenge”.
There are a number of categories which include;
- Frontline Adviser of the Year
- Frontline Manager of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Significant Achiever of the Year
- Team of the Year – Disability and health
- Team of the Year – Hardest hit
- Team of the Year – Innovation
- Team of the Year – Crisis management
- Team of the Year – Hidden heroes
- Community Partnership of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Sector
The awards are open right now and close on the 1st September. The shortlists are made public on 1st October with the winners celebrating the recognition on 25th November.
This is a great opportunity to network, build connections and nominate those people and organisations that have met the challenge of Covid and employability in 2021.
To find out more visit; http://ersa.org.uk/ersaawards
Gareth Snaith, Contract Performance Manager, 3SC